As client expectations for higher performance and broader connectivity continue to grow, network
- Data Collection & Analysis of Air Flow, Temperature and Humidity Conditions
- Real-time Trending and Reporting of Remote Environmental Conditions
- Mission-critical Electronics Cooling and Thermal Management
- Board-level Sensing and Diagnostic Tools for High-Performance Electronics
- Building Management System, Ventilation and Facility Controls
» Remote Environmental Data Logging & Analysis
To protect technology assets and ensure maximum customer satisfaction, technicians rely on real-time environmental data of remote facilities to make informed resource decisions and prevent client service interruption. The following data collection instruments perform measurements of air velocity, temperature and humidity with unprecedented ease and precision:
» Facility Ventilation System Controls
» Server, Rack & IT Cooling Infrastructure
» Thermal Controllers for Critical Electronics
Thermostatically-controlled single DC fan RPM controller for cooling automation with alarm capability in failure scenarios.
Thermostatically-controlled DC multi-fan controller with LED alarming capability and dense electronics cooling.